5. Career Counselor
7. Adoption Counselor
8. Foreign Service Officer
10. Political Aide
11. Communications Specialist
12. Print Journalist
15. Market Research Analyst
(adjusted for university education)
Curiouser and curioser. It seems that I am cut out for the sorts of work I do-- when you're doing Medieval lit., being a professor means utilizing a combination of skills that includes getting a feel for human behavior, dealing with archives and archived information, dealing with historical materials, and so on. And it's interesting that "veterinarian" made it up there . . . that's one of those careers that I sometimes regret not going for.
To take this quiz:
1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top fifteen results.